The following are legal resources provided to aid judges and attorneys in the litigation, adjudication, and resolution of matrimonial matters:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Resources for alternatives to court such as collaborative law and divorce mediation.
- Child Support Standards Chart
A guide for child support calculations, including a quick reference chart with child support amounts based upon income and number of children.
- Contested Divorce Timeline
Statutory timeline for conferences, discovery, trial, and filing of papers in contested divorce actions.
- Contested Divorce Flowchart
Graphical representation of contested divorce timeline.
- Divorce Forms
Complete library of court forms related to divorce actions.
- Indian Child Welfare Resources (ICWA)
ICWA Designated Tribal Agents for Notice (Federal Register, Vol. 79, No. 12, January 17, 2014)
- Maintenance & Child Support Tools
- Matrimonial Practice Advisory and Rules Committee
Information about the members and mission of the Matrimonial Practice Advisory and Rules Committee.
- Mental Health Glossary
A glossary of selected terms for judicial use during child custody cases.
- Parent Education and Awareness Program
A court-sponsored program providing resources designed to educate divorcing or separating parents about the impact of their breakup on their children, including the Parent's Handbook.
- Part 36 of the Rules of the Chief Judge
Booklet with detailed guidelines for fiduciary appointments made by the court.
- Procedure for Attorneys in Domestic Relations Matters
Full statutory text of 22 NYCRR § 1400, including the procedure for attorneys and the statement of client's rights and responsibilities.
- Uniform Court Rules for Matrimonial Practice
Full statutory text of 22 NYCRR § 202.16 & 202.16-a of the Uniform Rules for Trial Courts detailing matrimonial practice in New York State.