What is Surrogate's Court
Surrogate's Court has jurisdiction over estates, trusts, guardianships and adoptions. read more...
The information contained on this site is not intended as legal advice, but as a general guide to explain the legal process.
- Forms (Statewide)
- Checklists to forms (PDF)
- Fee Schedule (PDF)
- When is an estate necessary?
- Do you need an attorney?
- Where do you file an estate?
- Who has the authority to file an estate?
- What is an estate representative / fiduciary?
- How do I obtain a death or birth certificate?