From Syracuse/Cortland/points North
- Follow signs for 81S (Scranton) to Binghamton Exit 4S. This exit empties onto the Brandywine Highway/Northshore Drive (Rt. 363).
- Continue on Brandywine/Northshore Drive (Rt. 363) to the Susquehanna Street Exit.
- Continue on Susquehanna Street to second traffic light. Turn right at this light onto Exchange Street.
- At first traffic light, make left on Hawley Street. The Family Court Building is directly on your right.
- Family Court is in the Family & County Court Building. The offices are on the 1st Floor, and the Courtrooms are on the 2nd Floor.
From Elmira and Points West
From Points South/Scranton/NYC
Follow Rte 17W/81N to Binghamton Downtown Exit 4S, this will bring you onto Brandywine Highway/Northshore Drive (Rt 363). Follow directions under #2-5 in above instructions.
From Family Court to 81 North/South or 17 East/West
- Exit parking ramp and make a left on Hawley Street. Go to second light.
- Make a right on Carroll Street. Continue straight on Carroll Street and the road will bear to the left and merge with the Brandywine Highway/Northshore Drive. Follow signs for 81 North/South or 17 East/West.