Court Forms & Documents

Order of Reference Form

Judgment of Foreclosure and Sale Form



The Court Clerk's Office is prohibited from providing legal advice.

This would include assisting you in the completion of forms such as separation agreements, uncontested divorces, and applications for name changes.

If you should require assistance, we recommend that you seek the advice of an attorney.

The following agencies may be able to assist you:

  • Legal Services of Central New York, Inc., 877-777-6152
  • Lawyer Referral Service, 315-471-2690
  • Hiscock Legal Aid Society, 315-422-8191
  • NY State Bar Referral Service, 1-800-342-366
  • Volunteer Lawyers Project of Onondaga County, 315-471-3409