Participant must meet the following requirements in order to graduate:
- Remain arrest free for six consecutive months.
- Remain clean and sober for six consecutive months.
- Participate in treatment court for a minimum of 12 months.
- Complete primary treatment.
- Remain in full compliance with treatment aftercare.
- Establish suitable residence as determined by EERIC team.
- Be gainfully employed and/or enrolled in vocational or educational training unless contra-indicated.
- Join EERIC Alumni Group.
- Adhere to TEAM recommendations.
Participant/Defendant will be given a Conditional Discharge, ACOD, or dismissal upon successful completion of EERIC.
Three months and/or six months after graduation, client will meet with the EERIC team for a follow up session and to complete a study/survey questionnaire (a reward will be given to participant at 3 month follow up meeting and also for completion of questionnaire).