Work for the NYS Courts
The mission of the New York State Unified Court System is to promote the rule of law, and to serve the public by providing just and timely resolution of all matters before the courts.
Join the NYS Courts
Court employees work in offices, courtrooms and court agencies statewide in court operations, the legal field and administration and technology.
Use the left hand navigation bar to explore:
- Current Job Opportunities - Available Jobs Statewide
- Exams - Exam Information, FAQs and Sample Exams
- Employment Guide - Information about the Hiring Process
- Career Paths - Explore Career Paths
- Benefits - Employee Benefits Information
- Interview Resources - Interview FAQs, Resume and Interview Techniques & Tips
- Court Officer Recruitment - Information about Becoming a Court Officer
- Diversity & Inclusion - NYS Courts Commitment to an Inclusive and Diverse Workforce
- Application Forms - Link to Required Employment Application Forms and the Per Diem Court Interpreter Online Application Tool
- UCS Policies - ADA, Sexual Harassment & Discrimination Policies