Court Information Center Forms

These are the official forms for use in Nassau County Court proceedings. The forms listed as "orders" are provided simply as samples (as they must be signed by a judge, judicial hearing officer, referee or support magistrate).

The forms are arranged by type of case.

There are petitions for Divorce, Family Court, Surrogate's, Foreclosure, Guardianship, Landlord and Tenant, Small Claims and general forms, for use in civil proceedings.


General Supreme Civil


Family Court



Landlord Tenant

Small Claims


Consumer Credit