Location & Hours
The YWCA Children's Center at Erie County Family Court
One Niagara Plaza - 1st floor
The Children's Center provides safe and supervised drop-in daycare for children whose caregivers are in Family Court in connection with court matters. Qualified staff provides a safe, nurturing and enjoyable environment, free of charge, for children from six weeks through twelve years of age.
Monday through Friday
- Caregivers must complete the intake form. All informational is confidential.
- Caregivers must remain inside the building at all times.
- In case of an emergency, any changes in your location in the building must be reported to the Children's Center.
- Please inform the Staff of any allergies or special needs that your child may have.
- No visitors or interviews are allowed in the Center.
Sponsored by YWCA of Western New York through a collaboration with The Permanent Judicial Commission on Justice for Children