- How do I pay a parking ticket?
- How do I contest a parking ticket?
- What else should I know about City of Elmira parking ordinances?
If you have received a parking ticket in the City of Elmira and wish to plead guilty to the violation charged, you may do so by any of the below options:
There are 3 ways to pay your parking ticket:
- Send Payment by Mail to:
City of Elmira
317 E. Church Street (First Floor)
Elmira, NY 14901
**Do not send cash in the mail**
- Pay online or via credit card
- Pay in person at:
City Hall, Parking Violations Bureau, located at 317 E. Church Street, First Floor, Elmira, NY, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you choose to please Not Guilty, you must do so with fourteen (14) days of the ticket's issue date.
You may plead Not Guilty ONLINE by visiting www.ElmiraNY.rmcpay.com.
You may MAIL your Not Guilty Plea in to: City of Elmira, 317 E. Church Street (First Floor), Elmira, NY 14901.
- On even calendar days, park on the even side of the street
- On odd calendar days, park on the odd side of the street
- The change in parking must occur each day by 2:00 A.M. Therefore, make sure your vehicle is on the proper side of the street at night for next day date. (Park For Tomorrow)
- Rules are in effect 24 hours a day
- Rules apply to all city streets unless posted exempt
- Streets with no parking on both sides remain as no parking zones
- Odd/Even signs are posted at each entrance to the City
If you have questions regarding your parking ticket, you may contact the Parking Violations Bureau at 607-737-5641 or visit the City of Elmira Parking Information webpage.