Richmond Supreme Foreclosure Contact Form

If you are not an attorney, but a party or litigant in a Foreclosure matter in Richmond Supreme Court and would like to participate in the virtual proceedings please use the Litigant Contact Form

You are also required to indicate if you want to request to proceed as a poor person by using the Intent Form

If you are intending to make the request to proceed as a poor person, you need to fill out the Poor Person Affidavit and email the complete form to [email protected]