Supreme Court Law Libraries
Public access law libraries serve the judiciary, court staff, Bar members and the general public and provide and facilitate access to legal and court information. The libraries also support the New York Unified State Court System in its mission to provide just and timely resolutions of all matters before the courts by contributing professional library services to this process.
We will gladly assist you with document delivery and with locating and using law libraries resources and equipment to research/locate legal information. We can also refer you to other helpful organizations when appropriate, including to the 9JD Court Help Center for self-represented litigants, located in the Westchester County Law Library, White Plains, NY. However, librarians cannot provide any legal advice, fill out forms, or conduct legal research for you. For a list of free/low cost legal services, please click on any county library link below and go to the Library Research Assistance page.
- Dutchess County Supreme Court Law Library
- Orange County Supreme Court Law Library
- Putnam County Supreme Court Law Library
- Rockland County Supreme Court Law Library
- Westchester County Supreme Court Law Library
- Other NY Law Library locations
- The New York State Library