E-Filing Through NYSCEF
- NYSCEF Home
- Authorized Case Types in Your County
- Send a Document with EDDS if NYSCEF is not available
- Court rules on Consensual E-Filing in Matrimonial Matters in Supreme Court
- Letter Application for Order for Anonymous Caption in Parentage Proceedings to be used in all filings under the Child Parent Security Act to seek judicial permission to have the case caption identify the child as "ANONYMOUS" in any publicly-viewable case listing.
- Consent to E-File Required Form
Note: THIS ORDER IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT AS OF 6/24/21.
REGULAR NOTARIZATION IS AGAIN REQUIRED
Virtual Court Appearances
- New & Easy to Follow Instructions For Making Phone And Video Court Appearances
- Virtual Court Navigator Program designed to help people without an attorney who either have or would like to start a court case in: Erie County Surrogate’s Court, Civil Supreme and Surrogate’s Courts in Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, & Westchester Counties.