As with any Drug Court the Drug Court team is made up of a group of highly-trained individuals with one goal in mind. The treatment of the addicted offender and his/her family.
- The Binghamton Adult Drug Treatment Court Team
- Honorable William C. Pelella, Presiding Judge
- Kimberly Newell, Drug Court Coordinator
- Broome County District Attorney's Office
- Broome County Public Defender's Office
- Broome County Probation Department
- Binghamton Police Department
- Broome County Sheriff's Department
- Broome County Mental Health
- New Horizons
- Alcohol Council of Broome County
- Fairview Recovery Services
- Southern Tier East Regional Planning and Development Board
- Salvation Army
Each team member has expressed their commitment and dedication to this program and has entered in to a Memorandum of Understanding which clearly outlines their responsibility to the program.