Virtual Court Appearances
IMPORTANT: Your upcoming court appearance will be conducted virtually using Microsoft Teams. To learn what you need to do to appear virtually, visit nycourts.gov/appear well in advance of your court date.
EXECUTIVE ORDERS: All recent Governor’s Executive Orders
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE JUDGE - ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS: All latest Administrative Orders
- AO-95-20 Establishing 5th JD Temporary CAP [Centralized Arraignment Parts] Courts
- Exhibit A – 5th JD Temporary CAP Courts – Herkimer, Jefferson & Lewis Counties
5th JUDICIAL DISTRICT ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS & NOTICES:
- 5th Judicial District Updated Operating Protocols effective 11/23/2020
- 5AO2020-107 Ninth Second Amended Operational Administrative Order
- Memo from Chief Administrative Judge Lawrence Marks dated 10/22/2020 and Administrative Order AO 232/20 Revised Procedure for Addressing Foreclosure Proceedings
- 5AO2020-102 Ninth Amended Operational Administrative Order - Effective 10/19/2020
- Revised procedures for Addressing Residential Eviction Proceedings-
- Memo from Chief Administrative Judge Lawrence Marks dated 10/9/2020 and Administrative Order AO 231/20
- 5th Judicial District Foreclosure Sale COVID-19 Protocols Effective 9/17/2020 - AMENDED 10/28/2020
- 5AO2020-86 Eighth Amended Operational Administrative Order
- 5AO2020-56 Payment of Vouchers
- 5AO2020-55 Adding CARS (Court Attorney Referees) to Virtual Chambers
- 5AO2020-54 Amending Previous Orders & Virtual Chambers Protocol (Phase I)
- 5AO2020-53 Virtual Chambers Protocol (Phase I)
- 5AO2020-50 Virtual Courtroom Procedures
- 5AO2020-49 Amending previous Orders
- 5AO2020-47 Amending 5AO2020-44
Important- Please read all 5th Judicial District ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS issued by Hon. James P. Murphy above.
If you have a question on an Urgent or Emergency Matter, please call 315-671-4699, during normal business hours.
Onondaga Co. Office Building
600 South State Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
District Administrative Judge
Hon. James P. Murphy, JSC
Donald C. Doerr, Esq.
Deputy District Executive
James P. Shanahan