- Judicial Campaign Ethics Handbook (2023)
- Recently Published Opinions (ongoing)
- FAQ: How can I get campaign ethics advice?
* When writing, please include:
- your telephone number
- your mailing address
- the judicial office you are seeking
- FAQs on Financial Disclosures
The Judicial Campaign Ethics Center provides ethics advice to judicial candidates in New York State about their own prospective conduct. The Center also serves as a central resource on campaign ethics for judicial candidates and provides the public with information about the judicial election process.
Judicial Campaign Ethics Center
Office of Court Administration
25 Beaver Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004