ON-LINE ARTICLE 81 LAY GUARDIAN TRAINING PROGRAM
This program is certified to meet the Article 81 statutory training requirements for lay guardians and offers practical advice to assist lay guardians in carrying out their guardianship responsibilities.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIEWING ONLINE VIDEO
1. The video is in three parts. You may view each part separately. You must view all three parts to complete the training requirement.
2. During each part of the video you will hear a code. There is a different code consisting of a word and numbers for each part. Write down each code as you hear it.
3. Fill in the three codes that you hear during the video and all other required information on the Guardian's Affirmation of Viewing.
4. Print and complete the Affirmation. Don’t forget to sign and date the Affirmation!
5. Send the filled-out affirmation, preferably by scanning and e-mailing it, or by "fax" or USPS mail as indicated below. Please choose only one mode of delivery, duplicates are not necessary.
Fax #: 212-618-5856
Guardian Assistance Network
Kings County Supreme Court
360 Adams Street, Room 723
Brooklyn, New York 11201