Dynamic dashboard reports created to publicly share data related to criminal justice legislation.
Data Extracts Available - download the case-level data source that populates the accompanying dashboards. Includes case and demographic fields for cases arraigned since 2020.
OCA-Stat Act frequently updated data for all incoming criminal cases in NYC & Outside NYC extracts and a dynamic dashboard
- 28 Fields
- Updated: monthly (from Nov. 2020 to previous month)
- Case Types: Felonies, Misdemeanors, & Violations
Pretrial Release data to assist in evaluation of bail reform in an extract and a dynamic dashboard
- 100+ Fields
- Updated: bi-annually in Jan & Jul (from Jan 2020 to latest bi-annual period)
- Case Types: Felonies & Misdemeanors
Other Criminal Dashboards
Discovery Reform reports monitor the impact of the legislation on case activity and case processing
- Case Activity Dashboard year-to-year comparison of criminal case activity, updated annually
- Annual Reports - survey of how legislation is impacting court processing
Pretrial Services data collected from agencies for Annual Report on number of individuals in pretrial services and the related case information