Members of the media seeking accreditation to cover the upcoming trial: People of the State of New York v Harvey Weinstein, indictment 02335/2018, may apply for a special credential valid for the duration of the trial.
- The trial is expected to last approximately six weeks from Jury selection through verdict or sentencing.
- Members of the media who already possess a valid NYPD Working Press Card with their photo on it, not a reserve/pool card, or a New York State Unified Court System SECURE Pass, do not need to apply for this card.
- Audio/video and still photography will be permitted in designated public areas of courthouse under the direction of New York State Court Officers.
- Audio/video and still photography inside the courtroom is at the sole discretion of the presiding judge.
- Any breach of these rules, in or outside of the courtroom, will subject the violator to ejection from the courtroom, possible contempt citation by the judge and may result in an arrest.
The card remains the property of the New York State Unified Court System, and may be revoked at any time.
Satellite and Microwave truck parking will be secured in the immediate vicinity of the Courthouse. Security for the vehicles left on site will be the responsibility of the operator.