- Judicial Campaign Ethics Handbook (2018)
- Opinion 17-60: on these facts, the May 28th start date applies to all 2018 judicial candidates in that county (Jun. 2017)
- Unexpended campaign funds and new de mimimus rule (Nov. 2016)
- Returning unexpended campaign funds pro rata (Sept. 2016)
- Social Media Opinion: Connecting to other candidates' committees on Facebook (Aug. 2015)
- Recently Published Opinions (ongoing)
- FAQ: How can I get campaign ethics advice?
* When writing, please include:
- your telephone number
- your mailing address
- the judicial office you are seeking
- FAQs on Financial Disclosures
Judicial Campaign Ethics Center
Office of Court Administration
25 Beaver Street, Room 867
New York, NY 10004
The Judicial Campaign Ethics Center provides ethics advice to judicial candidates in New York State about their own prospective conduct. The Center also serves as a central resource on campaign ethics for judicial candidates and provides the public with information about the judicial election process.
Voter Guide (October)
The voter guide lists all state-paid elective judgeships that will appear on the ballot this November.
Español - Guía de Votantes (Spanish)
년도 유권자 안내 (Korean)