Payment Due Date
If you have been assessed a fine and/or mandatory surcharge, you must make payment by the date directed by the sentencing Court.
- Money order
- Certified bank check made payable to the appropriate City Court
- Applying bail monies to fines owed
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & and Discover ) fines, mandatory surcharges, & crime victims assistance fee (Some courts may ask to see a picture ID at the time of payment).
NOTE: The Court does not accept personal checks.How to Pay
- In person at the individual City Court
- By mail, money order or certified bank check
- By Credit Card in person or by mail (Note that not all city courts accept payment by mail. Please check with the individual courts as to their policies).
Extension to Pay Fine
If additional time is needed to pay a fine or mandatory surcharge, you must contact that individual City Court.
Failure to pay your fine & mandatory surcharge may result in:
- a warrant being issued for your arrest
- suspension of your driver's license (if applicable)
- a civil judgment being filed with the County Clerk