ON-LINE ARTICLE 81 LAY GUARDIAN TRAINING PROGRAM
This program is certified to meet the Article 81 statutory training requirements for lay guardians and offers practical advice to assist lay guardians in carrying out their guardianship responsibilities.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIEWING ONLINE VIDEO
1. The video is in three parts. You may view each part separately. You must view all three parts to complete the training requirement.
2. During each part of the video you will hear a code. There is a different code for each part. Write down each code as you hear it.
3. Fill in the three codes that you hear during the video and all other required information on the Guardian's Affirmation of Viewing.
4. Print and complete the Affirmation. Don’t forget to sign and date the Affirmation!
5. DURING THE CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY GAN IS WORKING REMOTELY AND CAN ONLY RECEIVE AFFIRMATIONS AND SEND CERTIFICATES THROUGH E-MAIL.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE AFFIRMATION AND SCAN AND SEND IT BY E-MAIL TO: GAN@nycourts.gov
AFFIRMATIONS SENT BY REGULAR MAIL OR FAX WILL NOT GET TO US AS WE ARE NOT IN OUR OFFICE.