ON-LINE ARTICLE 81 LAY GUARDIAN TRAINING PROGRAM
This program is certified to meet the Article 81 statutory training requirements for lay guardians and offers practical advice to assist lay guardians in carrying out their guardianship responsibilities.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIEWING ONLINE VIDEO
1. If using a regular PC you MUST USE the browser Internet Explorer or Edge. You cannot use Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. If using a MAC (Apple) computer, just proceed to the video as usual.
2. The video is in three parts. You may view each part separately. You must view all three parts to complete the training requirement.
3. During each part of the video you will hear a code. There is a different code for each part. Write down each code as you hear it.
4. Fill in the three codes that you hear during the video and all other required information on the Guardian's Affirmation of Viewing.
5. Print and complete the Affirmation. Don’t forget to sign and date the Affirmation!
6. Submit the completed Affirmation by either mail, e-mail or fax to the addresses or number below. CHOOSE ONE MODE OF DELIVERY - NO DUPLICATES PLEASE
Guardian Assistance Network
Kings Country Supreme Court
360 Adams Street - Rm. 723
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone: (347) 296-1948
Fax: (212) 618-5856
7. A Certificate of Completion will be e-mailed to you in two to three weeks; please check your e-mails. Certificates will be sent by regular mail only when an e-mail account is not available.