NYC Criminal Court Information Line
Hon. Tamiko A. Amaker
NEW Electronic Document Delivery System (EDDS)
This system lets you electronically deliver PDF documents to the court.
The NYC Criminal Court handles misdemeanors (crimes punishable by fine or imprisonment of up to one year) and lesser offenses. The Court also conducts arraignments and preliminary hearings for felonies (crimes punishable by imprisonment of more than one year).
The Criminal Courts of the City of New York are located in all five boroughs.
Court Information by County
Addresses, telephone numbers, directions, & hours of operation.
For more information, call the NYC Criminal Court Information Line at (646) 386-4900
- Bronx County
- Kings County (Brooklyn)
- Midtown Community Court - Temporarily Closed
- New York County (Manhattan)
- Queens County
- Red Hook Community Justice Center - Temporarily Closed
- Richmond County (Staten Island)
- Summons Courts - Temporarily Closed