COURT OPERATIONS INFORMATION
*** Please check http://ww2.nycourts.gov/courts/9jd/court-operations.shtml. ***
For more information please also see the NYCourts main page http://www.nycourts.gov/index.shtml.
Please note VIRTUAL COURT APPEARANCE INFORMATION: Virtual Court appearances are conducted using Microsoft Teams. To learn what you need to do to appear virtually, visit NYCOURTS.GOV/APPEAR well in advance of your court date to prepare.
All Court visitors are directed to wear a mask or face covering and have temperatures checked: COVID Courthouse Poster
111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. - 11th Floor
White Plains, NY 10601
The district administrative office is responsible for implementing and enforcing all policies, rules and directives of the Chief Judge, the Chief Administrative Judge & the Deputy Chief Administrative Judge. The District Administrative Judge is appointed to provide the administrative support and supervision to all trial courts and agencies within his/her district. The District Administrative Judge is assisted in that effort by the District Executive and support staff. The district administrative office is responsible for personnel, purchasing, budgets, revenue, computer automation, court interpreters, court security, & case management.
Honorable Kathie E. Davidson
District Administrative Judge
James M. McAllister
Deputy District Executive
Mission of the NYS
Unified Court System
The mission of the New York State Unified Court System is to promote the rule of law and serve the public by achieving just and timely resolution of all matters before the Courts.
- Credit Card Fees - Administrative Order O/103/2021
- 2021 Fourth Term Assignments
- Commercial Tenant Declaration of Hardship Form
- 9JD Updated Operating Protocols Effective 02/22/2021
- New Differentiated Case Management Rules Effective 02/01/2021
- Free Legal Help with Child Support Matters
- Westchester Surrogate Records are Available Online
- Faith Based Court Access
- 2021 Third Term Assignments
- Mandatory E-Filing in Surrogate Courts in the 9th
- Emergency Eviction & Foreclosure Prevention Act
- Hardship Declarations
- Non Profit Legal Service Providers for Housing Matters
- Legal Service Providers Housing Matters
- Eleventh Amended Administrative Order
- Surrogate Court E-filing Notice to the Bar Orange, Putnam, Rockland
Informational webpage for Evictions Outside New York City
Responding to an Eviction during the COVID-19 pandemic
9JD Virtual Help Center 914 824-5289
NEW Electronic Document Delivery System (EDDS)
This system lets you electronically deliver PDF documents to the court. If you do not have a lawyer and have not made your court papers, visit the CourtHelp website or the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Forms page.
Send a Document with EDDS