111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. - 11th Floor
White Plains, NY 10601
District Administrative Judge
Honorable Kathie E. Davidson
Nancy J. Barry, Esq.
MISSION OF THE NYS
UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM
The mission of the New York State Unified Court System is to promote the rule of law and serve the public by achieving just and timely resolution of all matters before the Courts.
District Administrative Office
The district administrative office is responsible for implementing and enforcing all policies, rules and directives of the Chief Judge, the Chief Administrative Judge and the Deputy Chief Administrative Judge. The District Administrative Judge is appointed to provide the administrative support and supervision to all trial courts and agencies within his/her district. The District Administrative Judge is assisted in that effort by the District Executive and support staff. The district administrative office is responsible for personnel, purchasing, budgets, revenue, computer automation, court interpreters, court security, and case management.
- Environmental Claims Part Rules
- Commercial Division Part Rules
- 2019 Fifth Term Assignments
- Rockland Foreclosure Part
- Guardianship Part Ruels
- Part Rules Hon. Thomas P. Zugibe
- Part Rules Hon. Bruce E. Tolbert
- 2019 Fourth Term Assignments
- Part Rules Hon. Tracy C. MacKenzie
- Part Rules Hon. David F. Everett
- Rockland Family Court Part Rules