VIRTUAL APPEARANCE INFORMATION
Virtual Court appearances are conducted using Microsoft Teams. To learn what you need to do to appear virtually, visit NYCOURTS.GOV/APPEAR well in advance of your court date to prepare.
You must wear a mask in the courthouse. Please remember to bring a mask when appearing in-person.
*** Please check http://ww2.nycourts.gov/courts/9jd/court-operations.shtml. ***
111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. - 11th Floor
White Plains, NY 10601
District Administrative Judge
Hon. Anne E. Minihan, AJSC
James M. McAllister
Deputy District Executive
The district administrative office is responsible for implementing and enforcing all policies, rules and directives of the Chief Judge, the Chief Administrative Judge & the Deputy Chief Administrative Judge. The District Administrative Judge is appointed to provide the administrative support and supervision to all trial courts and agencies within his/her district. The District Administrative Judge is assisted in that effort by the District Executive and support staff. The district administrative office is responsible for personnel, purchasing, budgets, revenue, computer automation, court interpreters, court security, & case management.
Mission of the NYS
Unified Court System
The mission of the New York State Unified Court System is to promote the rule of law and serve the public by achieving just and timely resolution of all matters before the Courts.
- Part Rules Hon. Anar Rathod Patel
- 2022 Eighth Term Assignments
- Part Rules Hon. Nancy Quinn Koba
- 2022 Seventh Term Assignments
- Part Rules Hon. Michelle Schauer
- Indigent Legal Services June 3rd Meeting
- 2022 Sixth Term Assignments
- NYSCEF Surrogate Court training
- NYSCEF Supreme Court training
- Elder Justice Resource guide
- Faith Based Court Access
- Legal Service Providers Housing Matters
- Free Legal Help with Child Support Matters
- Responding to an Eviction Proceeding during covid
- Virtual Court Appearances
Informational webpage for Evictions Outside New York City
Responding to an Eviction during the COVID-19 pandemic
9JD Virtual Help Center
NEW Electronic Document Delivery System (EDDS)
This system lets you electronically deliver PDF documents to the court. If you do not have a lawyer and have not made your court papers, visit the CourtHelp website or the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Forms page.
Send a Document with EDDS