- Sonali R. Suvvaru, Esq.
54 Broad Street
Lyons, NY 14489
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Parties requesting Orders of Protection are referred to:
Victim Resource Center of the Finger Lakes, Inc., located at 132 Harrison Street, Newark, NY, Tel: 1-866-343-8808
- All adjournment requests must be made in writing to the Family Court Clerk's office with the consent of all parties. Cases that are scheduled for hearing and/or are over Standards and Goals must also have the approval of the assigned Judge or Magistrate. Cases remain on the scheduled date until the Judge/Magistrate approves the adjournment and the Clerk's Office receives confirmation of an agreed upon date.
- Support Court adjournment requests must be received at least 48 hours prior to the court appearance to be considered.
- Attorneys are required to submit a signed Notice of Appearance..
- More information available on the 7th District Family Court page, including: