Catholic Charities of Chenango County Domestic Violence Program
3 O'Hara Drive
Norwich, NY 13815
The Domestic Violence Program Can:
- Offer a listening ear, provide information and emergency assistance through our 24-HOUR HOTLINE.
- Provide crisis intervention and short-term counseling for victims and their children.
- Help you develop a safe plan of escape in advance, if possible.
- House you and your children in a safe and anonymous location until things have settled.
- Guides you through the Family and/or Criminal court systems. Assist in obtaining a Temporary Order of Protection, legal, medical and financial assistance, as well as housing, childcare and employment.
- Accompany you to court and to Social Services.
- Offers a weekly Support Group for victims of battering and abuse.
- Refer you to appropriate agencies for services you need that we do not provide.
- We offer a full N-12 and college curriculum on Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse, and Dating Violence. Programs can be tailored to your needs and are available at no cost to schools, law enforcement, civic and religious groups, and public and private agencies.