The following rules address the many details related to becoming authorized in New York, as well as the duties, rights, obligations and other provisions for those seeking authorization to practice law in New York:
- §520.2 - Admission Upon Examination
- §520.10 - Admission on Motion
- §520.11 - Admission Pro Hac Vice
- §521 - The Licensing of Legal Consultants
- §522 - The Registration of In-House Counsel
- §523 - The Temporary Practice of Law in New York - "fly-in fly-out"
The court’s rules can be found at: New York Court of Appeals