How to Access Your Electronic Statement
- Click on "this link"
- if prompted, click on “Open FileMaker” in response to “Open FileMaker?”.
- If you are asked if you want to allow another application to open, click on “Allow”.
- The FileMaker 14 program might prompt you to enter your username. If the name already appears, click on “OK”. If you are asked if you want to update FileMaker, click on “no”.
- It could take up to a minute for the “eAccess” page to appear. Follow the instructions on this page to access your statement.
- If the system does not open, contact your local LAN Administrator to have the FileMaker14 program installed on your computer. You must have the FileMaker14 program on your computer to file online.